Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stacker's Open Apology Response

At this time I am struggling to accept the open apology offered by Go Peanut Go (aka Nut). This malicious, unprovoked attack has left me battered and bruised. In no way did I "get what was coming to me" as some have already suggested. Nobody knows the true reason behind why I did what I did. Well, it's time the truth is told!


Ever since the "incident" I've been lying awake at night crying over what happened. You see, I really am a nice guy.





I happily share my space with others







Ladies First!







I'm also the night watchman when we sleep over at Mom and Dad's







So, when I saw Riley running with the Nut I was immediately afraid for my little sister.

The Nut is no stranger to violence.





She even tried to end my mom's agility career.

Whenever I would approach her and ask her to play nice she would just laugh in my face.







So you see, I didn't want to see my sister become another Nut statistic. She's too young to have her career cut short. Me on the other hand:

I'm gettin' old.

I'm not as fast as I used to be.

Riley has so much left ahead of her. I felt the only thing I could do was to step in the way and keep an aspiring agility star's career from tragically being cut short.

So now I wait to see the outcome of my chivalrous deed. I may lose my toe as a result. But I'm here to tell you I'd do it all over again if it saved one more family member from becoming another victim of the Nut.



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Stacker, you are such a thoughful brother!
too funny. I love that this story has stretched over three blogs. lol

Anonymous said...

hold on. gotta fix popcorn for this.

okay.

ready.

let the smackdown begin.

Addie said...

Oh Stacker, I don't think Cousin Nut meant to cause such a terrible injury to your toe. I hope you feel better soon, and yes, Hoover would like some of the Alpha- Wannabe if you're not using it right now!

Addie

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

Now I'm really sueing! Those photos were used without Peanut's permission! :-o!

Zan said...

This story is better than a daytime soap opera. ihatetoast - please pass the popcorn.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nut's mom, pics on a public site with no copyright stamp are fair game!

Anna said...

OK, Stacker, are you forgetting about the time when you and Fire would race from one end of the fence to the other? She would beat you every time and you just couldn't take it! You got a little rough with Fire and you had to wear that ugly muzzle?

Innocent? Stacker? Please! Fire is still waiting for her apology.

Heather said...

They don't call her Nut for nothing. You would think that a wise old man like yourself would have figured that out. Sounds like everyone should be put in timeout without dinner.

Anonymous said...

To Greytblackdog,

Dinner?????? What is that? I seem to remember something like dinner long, long ago....hmmmmm Sounds like I spend every night in timeout if I'm missing out on this dinner thing you speak of.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Stacker, ever since you started eating raw food, you have only eaten breakfast. If you would like to start eating dinner too, I can switch you back to cereal twice a day. Which do you prefer? "Chicken backs", you say. I figured. Remember when your Dad said that he wasn't interested in raw food and I told him that I wouldn't have to convince him that he would just come to his senses all on his own. Well, I was right, wasn't I? :-)

Mom