Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Taste!

You all know what it's like. That first bite of your favorite meal. The first sip of water when you're dying of thirst. This is right up there with them all.

By now, most of you know that Jennifer and I took delivery on our new dog van. We're in the process of getting it accessorized and broken in properly. In the meantime we are still carting the teams around in the old van....that is, except for today!!

Jennifer went out to teach a private obedience lesson and took the A team in the old van. I was going to take the new van and run some errands. Imagine my surprise when it was suggested that I take the B team out in the new van! You don't have to ask me twice!




First trip in the new van belongs to the B squad!!! Yeah! The rear heater kicks like kung fu! In no time at all, we were all nice and toasty. The pilot's seat is a night and day difference from the older cockpit. No longer will we suffer knee and back pain from long trips. With a six-way adjustable seat and tilt-wheel, this is quite possibly the most comfortable cargo van ever! I love having the blank slate to work with. It's going to be fun to build in the shelves and compartments.

5 comments:

Anna said...

That was so thoughtful of Jen to let the "B" team to be the first in the van.

May you have many safe adventures in your new greyhound bus! Can't wait to see what you do to it. If it is anything like your truck, it will be incredible, I'm sure.

See you all of you soon!

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I admit I was a little jealous. But it made perfect sense and I'm always very practical. :-)

Jen

Addie said...

Lucky you! There is something about breaking in a new car, isn't there? What a flippin' sweet ride!

Addie

Zan said...

I can't wait to see what the van looks like after you get it all tricked out with custom shelving etc. Glad you enjoyed your "first taste"!!

Heather said...

wow - maybe the b team isn't really the b team after all. or maybe she had other motives - like if all of the wheels fall off in a sudden new van accident on the b team would be impacted - well, and you ;). i'm just sayin'