Sunday, January 25, 2009

Look, He's Domesticated!

And almost housebroken...



One thing I really love to do is cook...

First comes the veggie pasta recipe I just found, courtesy of the






Use a vegetable peeler to cut the vegetables into slivers, similar to the fettucinni.


Then cook both until they are al dente, drain the pasta and combine with the vegetables.

Once combined, stir in a mixture of parsley, basil and grated lemon peel.


For the Queen I chose fresh salmon with a bourbon glaze...

And for me?

Why, meat of course!


I'll admit, the Queen keeps us alive, but I get to add a spark every now and then!

Disclaimer: Those that are knowledgeable know good and well that the Queen's father cooks $40 quality steaks at his castle while my father is the hands down King of Salmon, especially at Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Maria Peters said...

Yumm-o.

Anna said...

I know, you can't beat Dad's salmon at Thanksgiving! However, the "Queen's" plate looks great.