Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday's Worst: #14

Worst Sandwich


I was going to post about a random sandwich that was, by all means, not healthy for you. However, with this week being the worst sandwich, I couldn't resist to go after the burger. Let's not forget that they were initially called hamburger sandwiches. This one's bad enough that I see a repeat in it's future....

So, without further delay, I present the juggernaut to which all others are compared against and, all others whimper in it's presence....lifting the proverbial leg on health conscious eaters everywhere...

WARNING: Scantily clad waitresses ahead.

Hey, I picked the most modest one I could find!


6 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

You have to admit that is a pretty funny idea for a restaurant. That was pretty funny :-).

Jen

Zan said...

How in the world did you find this place? It is pretty funny:-)!!

Unknown said...

I feel sick just watching him eat that huge burger.
We need more themed restaurants. That is awesome.

Life With Dogs said...

Count me in! :)

Nah, forget that. I'll be skipping burgers for a while...

Stephen said...

Zan -- Through my mindless world wide web wanderings. Say that five times fast...

IHateToast said...

no way are those waitresses snacking on those burgers.

ew.

so much ew.