Monday, October 27, 2008

The Man Behind the Keyboard

First off, a little about myself. I'm a 31 year-old living just outside Atlanta, GA. I work (that should be the last time I mention it because I didn't create this blog to talk about work). So, what does that pay for? Well, my wife and I own six greyhounds. She competes in AKC agility and obedience trials and does very well. I'll post in greater depth on my hounds, but I've done some lure coursing several years ago and recently have been working on tracking. My other pursuits are hiking and boating (kayaking, rafting). I was recently able to combine these two into a rather interesting trip with a great friend of mine. I'm putting the trip report together this week and will post it soon.

1 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Welcome to blogging!

Love you, Jen